Emergency Kurnia’s Auto Assist (KAA) for Breakdown, Towing, Parts & Fuel Delivery*
* terms & conditions apply
How much premium do l have to pay?
Ans:Â The total premium that you have to pay may vary depending on your individual risk profile including but not limited to your No Claim Discount (NCD) entitlement, optional cover(s) you purchase, our underwriting requirement, vehicleâ€™s sum insured.
What are the major exclusions under this policy?
Ans: This policy does not cover certain losses, such as:
- you or your authorised driver is under influence of any alcohol or intoxicating liquor, narcotics, dangerous drug or any deleterious drugs or intoxicating substance to such an extent as to be incapable of having proper control of your vehicle
- your vehicle was being used:
- for unlawful purposes or to attempt an unlawful purpose
- to practise or participate in a motor sport, competition, reliability trial, speed test or on any racetrack
- loss, damage or liability caused by an unauthorised driver
- loss, damage or liability connected to war, act of terrorism, strike, riot or civil commotion
- loss, damage or liability arising from convulsions of nature i.e. flood, typhoon, storm, landslide etc.
This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy wording for the full list of exclusions under this policy.
What should you know when making a Claim?
- Report to the police for all incidents. For a road accident, you have to report to the police within 24 hours.
- Notify us in writing within 7 days after the incident. Complete the claim form in full and return it to us with the related documents within 21 days from your notification’s date.
- In the event of an Own Damage claim, repair must be conducted by our approved repairer.
How do I check my Claim?
Ans: Check can check your claim status here
What do I need to do if there are changes to my contact details?
Ans:Â It is important that you inform us of any change in your contact details to ensure that all correspondences reach you in a timely manner
Can I cancel my policy?
Ans: You may cancel your policy at any time by giving a written notice to us. Upon cancellation, you are entitled to a refund of the premium if no prior claim was incurred, based on short-period rates, where any minimum premium paid under the policy is not refundable